Liquid nitrogen tank is a kind of container used to store liquid nitrogen of low temperature. Liquid nitrogen tank have liquid nitrogen storage tank of storage type and liquid nitrogen transport tank for transport. Storage tank is mainly used for indoor liquid nitrogen storage, and it can’t be move for a long distance in the working state. In order to
meet the transport requirements, transport tank is made out with a special shock-proof design. So transport tank can be used as storage tank, but also as transport tank. However, the strong shake or conlision still should be avoided.
The introduction of foreign technology, strictly in accordance with the international standard, established a long-term cooperation relations with many universities and scientific research departments, technical ability is approved.
2. product quality in zero risk
Formal authorization, every liquid nitrogen tank is high-quality product, no defective goods or second-hand refurbishment tanks.
3. lightweight, easy to carry
Made of high strength aviation aluminum alloy, small and light, easy to carry, designed for the clients who need to constantly artificially transfer or transport preserving biological samples.
4.Standard protective cases and pail
other parts such as lock lid, hand knead pressurized liquid nitrogen pump, Pedal liquid nitrogen pump, level ruler, carrier, liquid nitrogen storage straw, 2 ml standard cryopreserved tubes, large diameter liquid nitrogen tank basket, low liquid level alarm, freely selected.
5. Accept OEM special specification
Company is customer-oriented, with a complete range of models and big production & sales volume, provide OEM as requirements of customers.
1. Before filling the liquid nitrogen, the first step is to check whether the tank is sunken, vacuum exhaust port is in good condition or not. If demaged or broken, the vacuum will reduce, then the tank cannot keep insulation, then the top of the tank will form frost, the tank will not be used any more.
2. To check the inside of the tank, if there is any foreign body, must be removed to prevent corrosion of the liner.
3. For the new tank or the tank in a dry state must be slowly filled and pre-cooling, to prevent too much damage from the liner, reduce the useful life.
4. Do not pour liquid nitrogen in the vacuum exhaust port when fill liquid nitrogen, so as to avoid the decline of vacuum.
5. Avoid any collision and beat when use, so as not to damage high vacuum state of the tank.
6. Prohibit use storage tank as transport tanks when shipping. If need long-distance transport of liquid nitrogen, please choose transport liquid nitrogen tank.
7. Prohibit to use sealed stopper to cover entrence, avoid the continued evaporation of liquid nitrogen to form nitrogen, easily lead to increased pressure and cause accidents.
Liquid nitrogen is inert, colorless, odorless, noncorrosive, nonflammable, and extremely cold. It has a boiling point of –196°C. The temperature difference between the product and the surrounding environment, even in winter, is substantial.
1. Never let anything cooled in liquid nitrogen to touch your bare skin because your skin will freeze to it instantaneously and you will pull your skin off when you try to yank the object away. 2. NEVER OVERFILL THE TANK. Use a special plastic, solid metal or wooden dipstick to check the nitrogen level.Only the original necktube stopper that came with the tank should be used. If the tank is covered with frost or condensation the vacuum could be damaged.
3. Never seal liquid nitrogen tanks with a tight fitting stopper or plug that will not allow the evaporating nitrogen gas to escape or the pressure build up can cause the tank to explode with disastrous results.
4. Store your tank only in a clean, dry, ventilated area.Always store tanks in an upright position to prevent spillage.
How to make Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream? A recipe for you. In a bowl add a quart of Half and Half, a cup of sugar and 2 T. Vanilla extract. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add liquid nitrogen a little at a time while stirring mixture. Continue adding liquid nitrogen until frozen. If you wish, you can add cookie bits, fruit, chocolate chips or whatever.